Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Data Engineer/BI to start a new remote work opportunity.
Requirements needed for this role:
- SQL – ideally some specific experience in the Epic data model, but it’s not a show-stopper. A basic qualification should be someone who is able to write SQL very fluently.
- ETL – just calling out that someone will need to understand architecture concepts and denormalizing data.
- Python – since we’ll be building new ETL in Databricks, etc, some basic Python knowledge seems like a good pre-req, specifically around the Pandas library and how to move data around.
- Snowflake – would be a big plus to be familiar with Snowflake; however not a show-stopper, since it’s very similar to a traditional database.
- SSIS – would be useful to have some SSIS experience as we’re still building some of our extracts from here.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.