Beacon Technologies is looking for a Data Analyst. This role is remote or in NYC.
We are seeking a highly capable data analyst to enhance the accuracy and integrity of a company's organization's data, exhibit extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques like Data Quality, Master Data Management, Data Governance and experience in a similar role, and turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Analyze master data and master relationship data within the data sets in the organization.
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interact with data users, managers, and other stakeholder to report the data analysis findings and suggest improvements.
- Help translate analytics into non-technical insights to help all teams make well-informed decisions based on empirical evidence.
- Resolve data quality problems. Activities include: Identify, assess, fix, document, and communicate quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used. This may involve interacting with business users to resolve data quality problems using techniques such as root cause analysis as well as collecting user requirements.
- Identify and describe the complex data quality issues and document for review with stakeholders.
- Create appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technical teams.
- Keep abreast of developments and trends in data analysis.
- 5+ years' experience with Master Data Management or Data Quality.
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of best practices in data analysis.
- Ability to review, analyze and manage large volumes of data.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work.
- Experience in root cause analysis and implementation of quality management principles.
- Experience in DQ Measurements, Data Entry Improvement, User Requirements.
- Good problem solving (error detection, root cause analysis, error correction).
- Experience with Data Modeling will be a plus.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.