Beacon Technologies is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer for our client partner. The Cyber Security Engineer within Enterprise IAM Operations will be responsible for supporting strategic IAM functions like lifecycle management, access management and privileged identity management. This is a remote position.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting and triaging issues.
- Monitoring system health, deploying enhancements, hot fixes and fix packs, performing configuration changes in multiple environments, and coordinating with key stakeholders from IT, business teams, and third-party vendors.
- Assist in the automation of manual tasks.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Must be able to assist with user identity administration and maintenance of user security roles and profiles.
- Development of process documentation and standard, policies, procedures, and baselines.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate collection and analysis of technical requirements based on critical projects IAM use cases and expectations.
- 3 + more years with strong knowledge of information security and IAM principles and practices - 3+ years of information technology experience.
- Strong hands-on experience with industry standard Web Access Management and related protocols knowledge (OKTA, AWS).
- Holistic view of IAM (Authentication and Authorization Data, Endpoint Security, Network Security).
- Knowledge of Active Directory for maintaining user access.
- Knowledge with Splunk product - able to create filters to analyze logs data, create/modify dashboards, and utilize reporting and alerting functionality.
- Ability to work independently on initiatives with little oversight as you will be call to exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for resolving issues.
- Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking; out-of-the-box thinkers.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and address problems to resolve issues in a way that minimizes negative impact and risk to the organization as you will be viewed as a technology subject matter expert.
- Ability to be comfortable delivering messages across a wide spectrum of individuals having varying degrees of technical understanding.
- Effective communication skills and motivation/willingness to learn.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and cross-functional verbal and written communication skills to collaborate on the integration to existing security features.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an individual contributor in an Enterprise environment.
- Willingness to learn and assist with issues that you have not experience before.
- Capable of handling multiple communication channels while working the issues.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with tools such as SharePoint and Jira to organize their work.
- Familiarity with IT security and risk management practices.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team. Beacon Technologies, Inc is an equal employment opportunity employer with a functioning Affirmative Action Plan.