Our client is seeking an additional ERP Business System Analyst. Ross ERP experience would be a big plus, but not necessary; the Business System Analyst will provide additional support to maintain, design and implement expanded capabilities that align with business needs and objectives. The Business System Analyst is knowledgeable and experienced with Aptean Ross capabilities and functionality or will have the desire to learn it. Prior experience with and ERP system in manufacturing would suffice.
Reporting to the IT Director, the Business System Analyst will be a key member of the IT team to apply solutions to address information and technology needs to maintain, scale, innovate and grow the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the maintenance, configuration, and operation of Ross ERP systems.
- Partner with the business users across the functions to identify process requirements and needs; translate business objectives and strategies into Ross design requirements and project scope.
- Configuring functions and workflow to facilitate ERP integration with other applications; facilitate testing and coordinate change management efforts, including identifying key changes and training impacted parties.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on upgrades, processes and implementation for enhanced functionality, security and scalability.
- Run technology projects and coordinate with project manager(s) to effectively communicate project status, roadblocks, and additional needs.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Ross customizations and interfaces.
- Communicate effectively with senior leaders, as well as business solution partners, to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Support in non-Ross focused ERP projects such as software selection or back-office technology strategies, as needed.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology, Information Management, Information Systems or an equivalent degree
- 3+ years of “hands on” Ross ERP configuration and/or use is highly desired OR experience with another ERP system in a manufacturing environment
- 4+ years of progressive experience in understanding and configuring ERP systems (any)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with minimal oversight
- Teamwork orientation, highly collaborative with excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills (written, oral, listening, influencing).
- Possess excellent analytical abilities and capable of grasping key points from complicated processes. Must be a critical thinker.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.