Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled Business Analyst to work in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.
This is an established, multi-year, enterprise-level transformation project with several business analysts already engaged. The future state will employ a platform-as-a-service solution (PAAS).
The ideal Business Analyst will be an ambitious self-starter who will quickly assimilate into an established project with an experienced well-functioning team. This person needs to quickly understand the work completed to date and gain a keen understanding of the business landscape and project deliverables. Top notch internal and external communication skills are required, along with excellent attention to detail and analytical ability.
- 8 hours of productive time with occasional slightly longer days at critical times.
- Work onsite in a professional office environment in Sun Prairie, WI upon office re-opening.
- Online working meetings via video-conferencing tool with stakeholders and team.
- Face to face requirements elicitation/JAD sessions with a group to elicit requirements.
- Possible long portions of the day working independently on assigned tasks.
- Strong Business Analysis acumen and experience (3+ years).
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently for results and collaborate with a team.
- Proven ability to elicit requirements from senior level stakeholders both internal and external.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to lead group discussions and conduct training sessions.
- Flexible; Open-minded; Personable; Adaptable; Multi-tasker.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Group facilitation.
- Procedure writing.
- Training and troubleshooting.
- Leading UAT efforts and defect management.
- Basic Microsoft excel skills.
- Process mapping in Visio helpful, but not required.
- Extraordinary task management skills and follow-through.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.