Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a skilled Business Analyst (Senior Level) to work remotely OR in NY.
This individual will be responsible for the following during work:
- Engage in client discussions and capture requirements/ specs based on interaction with business users.
- Document requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Work very closely with business units and the technical development teams on all projects.
- Participate in Requirements definition sessions to evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to elicit requirements and review feedback with stakeholders.
- Perform requirements analysis and documenting and communicating the results.
- Create Business Requirements and Data Requirements to ensure the solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Technical teams.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
Requirements for this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in business analysis for P&C Insurance.
- Knowledge of various personal and commercial lines of P&C insurance products such as - auto, property, General liability, workers compensation and other miscellaneous P&C products in the current market, and their business processes and compliance rules in various markets.
- Working knowledge of Insurance systems and processes.
- Ability to gather, analyze and document insurance data requirements.
- Ability to understand and translate user needs into business specifications.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish working relationships with individuals at varying levels within the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with business and technical teams.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.