Beacon Technologies is looking to hire a Business Analyst who specializes in cyber security. This role is remote work.
For this role, you will be working with program and project managers on multiple work streams within a global data access revalidation program in which people, processes, and technologies are significantly impacted. We require a very strong BA that has demonstrated success! This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment, within a global team.
You will support a global Cyber Security Program by:
- Adherence to data policies & standards, while also enforcing correct management of sensitive data in compliance with global business rules, legal and governmental regulations.
- Design and provision reporting solutions to enable project decision making, tracking and implementation.
- Supporting and managing essential process documentation and implementation of functional and technical solutions.
- Providing recommendations for improvement and implementing procedural changes to ensure technical solutions align with organizational objectives, regulatory standards, and business needs.
- Gathering requirements, providing expertise and guidance, and executing plans to enhance business capability, achieve results and support global organizational data loss protection.
- Ensure data integrity, accuracy and reconciliation within reports and dashboards by reviewing, identifying, and resolving gaps and inconsistencies.
- Foster a partnered approach, building and maintaining strong productive working relationships with internal stakeholders aligning service delivery with business needs.
- Develop implementation and improvement plans by eliciting business requirements from stakeholders to identify business needs, evaluate requirements and desired outcomes, analyze gaps between current and future state, and recommend solutions.
- Coordinate migrations with the business customers.
- Analyze business requirements for accuracy, completeness, redundancy, ambiguity, and testability.
- Assess, document, and communicate impact of changes to business and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technical and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Identify and implement business processes as well as continuous improvement initiatives by assessing alignment of current process, programs, and systems to business requirements and recognize opportunities for standardization, increased efficiency, cost reduction, increased quality and improved user experience in order to enhance performance of the program.
- Support end-users by thoroughly understanding user requirements, user experience. Requirements documented in a concise and accurate format
- Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Experience: 4 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Certifications of any of the following delivery frameworks e.g. AGILE, PRINCE2, PMP.
- Experience collaborating with technical team members, business analysts, and project/program managers to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Evidence of successful participation in the delivery of complex program.
- Strong stakeholder management / communication skills.
- Working knowledge of cyber security projects and programs and the appropriate milestones.
- Working knowledge of terminology, function and fundamental capabilities of common computer, software, information and communication technology devices, components, and concepts.
- Working knowledge of access management, including AD groups and permissions.
- Storage knowledge or experience would be advantageous.
- Beneficial to have experience with Veritas - Data Insight or SQL / DQL knowledge
- Self-motivated, assertive, detail oriented, and high degree of organization skills.
- Requirements gathering skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective collaboration, communication, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of SQL, relational databases, and reporting tools such as Power BI, Tableau, MS Reporting Services and Excel.
- Impact analysis and strong problem-solving skills when gathering and assessing business needs to overcome potential obstacles and challenges.
- Facilitate meetings supporting all phases of assigned projects, using appropriate tools and technology according to meeting objectives and attendees.
- Adapt and be flexible in a complex, changing and culturally diverse environment.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.