Candidates must be US citizens or green card holders.
This individual is part of a team dedicated to supporting the client's Enterprise Data Warehouse. This individual will perform development, analysis, testing, debugging, documentation, and implementation of interfaces and reports to support the Enterprise Data Warehouse and related applications. He/she will consult with other technical resources and key departmental users on solutions and best practices. He/She will monitor performance and effectiveness of the data warehouse and recommend changes as appropriate.
- Develops, tests, and maintains data interfaces between business data sources and the various stages in the Enterprise Data Warehouse in accordance with departmental and professional standards. Performs analysis, design, coding, and maintenance of data imports and extracts.
- Consults with Business Quality Analysts, Developers, Engineers, DBAs, key departmental stakeholders, and leadership on technical solutions and best practices. Provides expertise to help develop business intelligence solutions.
- Monitors and audits the Enterprise Data Warehouse for effectiveness, throughput, and responsiveness. Recommends changes as appropriate. Advises management on how to improve application environment and system performance. Troubleshoots customer complaints related to system performance issues.
- Supports, trains, and advises internal customers on the use of Tableau for self-service reporting, develops dashboard reports using Tableau and SSRS. Develops tools to store data for ad-hoc reporting, such as Tableau data sources and OLAP cubes.
- Maintains effective communication with customers from all departments for system development, implementation and problem resolution.
- Develops and maintains reports and data extracts supporting both internal and external customer’s needs.
- Required to take call to assist in resolution of technical problems. May be required to work later hours when system changes are being implemented or problems arise.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Requires Associate Degree in Computer Science, Business or related technical field or equivalent years of experience may be substituted.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program interfacing and data warehousing required, preferably in a healthcare or health insurance environment.
This position is eligible to work remote or at either the Brookfield or Menasha office. The candidate must work and reside in the state of Wisconsin if working remote.