The Associate Systems Analysts (Developer) will enhance capability through development of SharePoint lists, libraries, forms, pages and complex workflows for Engineering. They will be working with other team members to identify requirements, create designs and applications, as well as provide testing and training on the applications. The role is responsible for the maintenance and support of SharePoint applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in the gathering of requirements
• Propose software designs based on software design principals and requirements
• Create SharePoint Lists and Libraries
• Create SharePoint pages
• Create forms and complex workflows
• Complete documentation, perform testing and implementation of projects under the direction and assistance from others
• Assist with identifying and troubleshooting technical issues
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
• One (1) or more years of experience in Software Development, Information Technology, Engineering or in a related area.
• Experience with SharePoint development
Experience with Nintex Forms and Workflows
• Familiarity with formal project methodology or Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) (Waterfall, Agile, etc.) terminology.
• Analytic and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
Experience and proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.