Beacon Technologies is seeking an Associate Project Manager III to work in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin or NYC, New York.
The Associate Project Manager manages key projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope. Oversee aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for management regarding status of project. The successful candidate will work directly with program manager and project team to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other areas to ensure all aspects of project are compatible
This role requires a minimum of three years of experience as a project manager. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of other team members. Reports to the program manager.
Communications/ Change Management
- Manage the relationship with relevant stakeholders.
- Embed change management plan within the project plan.
Organizational/ Driving project
- Manages project execution, including but not limited to project timelines, cost forecasts, scope, risk, issues, vendors and communications.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage TAD (turnaround document) process.
- Conduct project planning/execution kickoff meetings.
- Coordinate onshore/offshore resources for the flawless execution of the project.
- Schedules and facilitates project team status meetings.
- Manages vendor project deliverables.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Agile training management and coordination with Scrum Masters.
- Tracking of project expenses including opex/capex view.
- Review and track vendor and internal invoices to ensure these are aligned with expectations/ SOWs and are paid in a timely fashion.
- Maintain (with the help of Group finance) the project budget.
- Understand allocations process and ensure these are completed where necessary.
- Participate in development of run-rate budget expectations for AUSPAC and EO for 2023.
- Completes project documentation and status reports.
- Including RISK log/ RAID reports/ RACI
- Manages the PMO governance expectations, process and reporting with EPMO and NA PMO.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Documents all significant decisions and change requests.
- Completes the project close checklist
Project Manager requirements:
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with project management software tools.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Time management skills with the ability to meet deadline.
- Finance and accounting skills.
About Beacon Technologies
Are you looking to advance your career in information technology? Beacon Technologies offers career advancement opportunities, extensive training, and excellent benefits including paying for health and dental premiums for salaried employees. In addition to providing interesting opportunities, Beacon Technologies provides that old fashioned, personal touch, so you feel like a part of the Beacon team.