Web / Applications Developer — 7033
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Web/Application Developer to join one of their clients located in the Madison, WI area.
The preferred candidate should be detailed oriented and customer focused with a background in web development. This position requires interaction with business stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, architects and creative designers, making interpersonal skills and a positive attitude extremely important. The candidate must demonstrate a creative and forward thinking approach to both problem solving activities and development/delivery of innovative, high quality solutions.
- Strong understanding of responsive/adaptive design, UI, cross-browser/platform and mobile compatibility, security, API’s, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with web development lifecycle including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience using source control software (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience programming in a CMS–Sitecore CMS a plus, but not required.
- Ability to create wireframes, storyboards, and visual mock ups to provide blueprints of the website.
- Adobe Design Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) experience is a plus!
- Ability to work closely with 3rd party vendors, business analysts and project managers to implement the right solutions.
- To write logic in the appropriate programming language to meet the functional requirements and ensure the appropriate test cases are implemented.
- To ensure proper documentation of code before the code is deployed to production systems.
- Present strong time management and project development skills, with ability to deliver on time and to specifications.