In this product centric role, you will do everything from designing user workflows to creating the 2D user interface art assets used in our responsive web and native mobile applications. You will work in an iterative design process to create meaningful and simple application user experiences that directly impact each and every user in a cutting edge platform.
You will be deeply involved throughout the agile development process and play a key role in helping shape the visual style and brand of our software platform. This collaborative role is cross-functional and cross-product, and you will work closely with a team of Product Owners, Business Analysts and Developers.
- Develop and maintain UI concepts, designs, diagrams, wireframes, workflows and style guide.
- Prototype application UI in tools like Balsmaiq, Moqups, Sketch and InVision
- Prepare graphical assets for consumption by application developers.
- Participate in an agile product refinement, estimating, scheduling, design and review process.
- May occasionally assist with documentation efforts as it pertains to the application user experience.
- Enterprise analysis including planning and scoping several inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions
- Experience developing UI/UX for responsive web and native mobile applications.
- Background using HTML, CSS, SASS/LESS and Bootstrap responsive grids
- Strong artistic skills
- Proven strength in the field of Graphic Design
- Proficiency in graphic development using Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Prototyping experience using Moqups, Balsamiq, Sketch and InVision
- Experience using design to code workflow tools such as Avocode or Zeplin.io
- Experience writing technical documentation is a plus
- College Degree in field related to Graphical Design or Computer User Experience Design
- Three or more years of experience designing mobile web applications and/or native mobile applications
- Three or more years of experience in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision and Basamiq/Moqups
- Experience with Zeplin or Avocode a plus
- Watch device and voice response device experience is a plus
CORPORATE CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, and adjusts plans to meet changing needs
- Deals with problems as they arise, focusing energy and resources on those situations until resolved; identifies new opportunities and takes action; takes on new responsibilities when needed
- Can be counted on to meet or exceed goals; pushes self and others for results; is a conscientious worker who can be relied upon to handle unforeseen obstacles
- Meets internal and external customer expectations; delivers upon commitments; build customer confidence; follows through on requests gaining trust and respect
- Is seen as a direct, truthful individual; adheres to appropriate core values at all times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches