The qualified individual is needed to assist with Moves, Adds, and Changes as well as Advanced Troubleshooting. The resource will provide the support on a daily basis. All personnel will report to and receive work orders from a designated the company’s representative. Work requests may include programming or service resolution for the company’s system equipment specifically but not limited to the Rolm telephony system. A Scope of Work is included below. Further refinement of the actual duties will be decided upon between parties.
- Provide problem identification and resolution on service issues.
- Perform cross‐connects and related telephone device installation.
- Define cabling needs and time parameters, insure completeness of cabling work.
- Trouble shoot potential cabling problems, equipment failures related to cabling etc.
- Provide technical assistance to Customer personnel, as needed.
- Modify the system configuration for “software‐only” Work Requests
- Complete open MAC and service requests: Responsible for normal daily MAC to existing telephone system as required. These MACs are to include but not be limited to station equipment and modification of equipment.