Technical Solutions Architect-6561583
Beacon Technologies is currently recuriting for a Technical Solutions Architect for a client in Madison, WI with experience with IT/Business Processes and/or SOA in the financial services industry, Infrastructure/Technical Architecture, Business Systems Applications Architecture, and Information/Business Intelligence Architecture.
- Minimum of five years IT project leadership (e.g., Technical Team Lead) experience of large scale, complex, high risk, high visibility IT projects.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge in industry standard business and technology process best practices, tools and methodologies.
- Expert in all aspects of the software life cycle, from specification through analysis and design, to testing maintenance and evaluation of the product
- Demonstrated ability to lead a cross-functional team in the application of a new structured development process through all phases: (concept, execution and implementation) at a departmental and project level.
- Demonstrated superior knowledge in requirements engineering, software architecture, software testing, and software deployment. This includes how the software or solution interacts with the entire technical architecture to deliver the required business function-
- Able to integrate the software development model with a given project management methodology such as Agile or waterfall or hybrid, to influence the velocity and quality of the end product
- Ability to do code reviews with developers
- Previous hands-on development within an Object Oriented environment (.NET and/or eWAM preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization to come up with technology solutions to achieve business strategies
- Ability to lead developers and Jr. staff to steer the direction of departmental architecture decisions