Technical Project Manager-5940
Beacon Technologies is currently seeking an IT Project Manager to assist with leading a client’s current project workload. If you’re an experienced PM professional with exposure with leading varying levels of project teams, coordinating multiple projects while successfully meeting project milestones, and promoting change management – this could be the job for you!
- Responsible for defining, planning, executing, and implementing high priority and complex projects or programs that deliver intended business outcomes, which often require considerable resources and high levels of functional integration.
- Exercise appropriate project management best practices for the project and oversee project activities consistent with the nine PMBOK knowledge areas.
- Engaging and partnering with the company business units to understand their business requirements and ensure the project teams are focused on and executing to those requirements
- Managing medium to large, complex projects and programs. This may include managing multiple simultaneous projects of varying complexity or focusing on a larger effort. Projects will include 3rd party vendor management and leading/coordinating activities of consultants and contractors
- Ensuring effective communication with business leaders, team members, and end-users