Technical Architect (Mainframe)-11439
- To maintain and provide infrastructure support for a mainframe environment.
- The environment support includes maintaining products installed on the zOS environment, maintain the local modifications and utilities implemented, and provide customer support for this environment.
- Design, implement, and maintain the organization’s application systems and/or IT infrastructure.
- Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts.
- Understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with developers and engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- Monitor technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions.
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements.
- Typically requires six to nine years experience or equivalent education.