Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Technical Architect with website management experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience. Key technologies include: ASP.Net, C#, MVC, and ability to put project plans together. Azure is not required but a plus.
- Establishes architectural paradigm for software and infrastructure created to support consumer facing digital experiences.
- Responsible for delivering high-performance, secure, stable, and scalable solutions using of modern design principles and software development methodologies.
- Serves as an expert and is involved in research, technical operations, quality assurance, team mentoring, and continuous improvement initiatives
- Familiar with project scoping and planning, identifying dependencies and communicating technical concepts and paradigms to others.
- Able to create a reusable framework based on Modern technologies and approaches to optimize efficiency.
- Work in Sprints to prioritize work and present project status to internal and external parties
- Designs and develops cloud environments to ensure high-performance, secure, stable, and scalable platforms to support consumer facing technology initiatives.
- Develops solutions and establishes frameworks to ensure architectural consistency for application development based on modern techniques and technologies.
- Researches, recommends, and designs application architecture and standards.
- Designs data models and optimizes data access for cloud database systems/services and ensures high performance, stable and durable data systems.
- Researches emerging technologies, recommends, implements, and supports programming environments and tools.
- Consults with quality assurance team to test environments to ensure high quality software development that support consumer-facing digital experiences.
- Supports management of production, quality assurance and development environments.
- Monitors cloud infrastructure and provides diagnosis, issue resolution and technical support.
- Provides on-call support for production systems and applications.
- Helps as necessary to marketing technology staff to resolve issues with production activities.
- Recommends tools, processes, and methodologies to improve overall department production efficiency, and researches emerging technologies and formulates recommendations on technology solutions
- Participates in code review processes, makes recommendations for improvement, and ensures architectural consistency across multiple project initiatives.
- Mentors the development team on technical topics and supports knowledge sharing initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Computer Science or related field.
- Typically requires 7 years of experience in digital marketing technology and software engineering with 5 years working with enterprise scale marketing technology initiatives leveraging a diverse technology stack.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Expert knowledge of modern web application development practices, including debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Expert knowledge of client/server development methodologies, secure and object-oriented programming concepts, data modeling and integration concepts.
- Advanced knowledge of quality assurance processes and software development lifecycle and methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of cloud or on-premise infrastructure architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of caregivers, management, and external partners.
- Ability to balance complex and conflicting demands of marketing technology initiatives, specifically involving supportability, cost, stability, performance, and scalability.
- Ability to independently affect change through influence and negotiation.
- Ability to mentor, coach and influence others.
- Experience in software development and information technology operations (DevOps) model, systems automation, and integration.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft technology and thorough understanding of Microsoft cloud computing platform and infrastructure.