Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Technical Architect for a client located in Milwaukee, WI. The candidate should be skilled in the use of .Net framework, Visual Studio, C#, VB, MVC, and SQL Server.
- Able to create functional and technical specifications through requirements gathering sessions with end users, and other technical team members.
- Develop the new functionality/interfaces as part of the cross functional team working to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Must be a self-started, motivated to manage time and priorities; while striving to anticipate and have a proactive approach.
- Responsible to identify resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Five years’ experience in applications, systems, and solutions.
- Skilled in the use of .Net framework, Visual Studio, C#, VB, MVC, and SQL Server.