Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Technical Architect for a large client in Milwaukee, WI. The client is in the process of implementing a new ERP system and this position will be part of the project team.
- The desired candidate will have a packaged applications experience and leading the process to understand optimum application configuration and the business information flow.
- Create technical requirements for interfaces from ERP and to new ERP through current workflows, processes, and codes from multiple systems, databases, and applications.
- Must be a self-started, motivated to manage time and priorities; while striving to anticipate and have a proactive approach.
- Responsible to identify resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Develop the new interfaces as part of the cross functional team working to identify gaps and opportunities.
- A working knowledge of integrated ERP systems.
- A high-level understanding of General Ledger’s, receivable, payable and purchasing systems, and the associated business practices is highly desirable.
- Able to provide best practice awareness and guidance to streamline the process.
- Able to create functional and technical specifications through requirements gathering sessions with end users and other technical team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.