Role: Renegade Technical Lead to guide a well-funded, socially impactful project that is run much like a start up.
Requirements: A developer that often gets pulled into “leadership” or “board” meetings because of the ability to effectively explain technical jargon well but loves to code and create. Must enjoy a leadership role as well as contributing to their own technical product. Effective with constructive feedback, particularly when working with vendors and team members. Comfortable with change as this solution is young and ever evolving. There is about 80% travel with this position.
Things you have mastered or can learn very quickly:
- Lead Microservice/SPA/mobile architecture
- Ability and desire to code
- Understand architectural decisions and compromises
- Payment processing experience or ability to determine best vendor
- Social communication via mobile (likely SMS)