Systems Architect 1-11899
Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Systems Architect that has experience monitoring servers and networks. The ideal candidate needs to have experience as a server administrator and with VMware virtual infrastructure.
- Systems Architect leads the design and development of next generation internal business systems.
- Designs IT infrastructure components and architecture.
- Possesses experience in software design and development with a focus on the integration of internal business systems across multiple functional areas, notably finance/accounting, financial transaction processing, etc. In addition, with packaged systems evaluation, selection and implementation in the areas of Finance, Accounting and/or ERP systems.
- Possesses experience in design and integration of business applications and enterprise IT infrastructure.
- Experience with design and development of custom modules/solutions and the integration of these components with packaged solutions.
- Proven methodology experience for complex systems integration projects and demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and on budget.
- Systems Architects capabilities with 8 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.