Systems Analyst-CRM and Sales-5921
Under general supervision, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary. Competent to work on most phases of application systems analysis activities; but requires instruction and guidance in other phases.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to document business processes.
- Meets with users, project leaders, and management to discuss and plan guidelines and criteria for documentation of a system, program, project plan, and timelines.
- The ability to create effective documents that are clear, succinct, accurate, and appropriately detailed.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems.
- Ability to begin to understand basic root-cause of problems and propose possible solutions within the scope of current company systems.
- Test and identify best solutions.
- Create solution documents and describe/sell chosen solution.
- Creation of standard to moderately complex technical design specifications from functional requirements including: system use case diagrams, data flow diagrams, system design models, pseudo code, etc.
- Some programming knowledge is required.
- May need to work with programmers to clarify during development.
- Ability to work as a member of a project team.
- Able to manage tasks assigned to them and provide estimated time of completion.
- Understands and can apply project management methodologies.
- Has good interpersonal skills and is able to build solid relationships with peers and customers.
- Is able to train end users on processes and transactions.
- Understands and recognizes change management issues and works with others to resolve.
- Understand business process management and business requirements of internal and external clients and be able to translate them to functional requirements from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Troubleshoot Dynamics CRM errors and performance related issues.
- A solid understanding of data modeling, mapping, and ETL processes
- Strong knowledge in SAP SD and integration with FI module within a discrete manufacturing environment with mostly make-to-order and configure-to-order products.
- Engage in activities to support and maintain current systems, including issue management, user acceptance testing, communication, and change management.
- Ability to manage deadlines and handle multiple priorities simultaneously with some supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate through all levels of the organization.
- Act as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams.
Desired Additional Experience
- Experience with SAP modules PP, MM, QM, WM, VC, and BI
- Knowledge of Agile project management
- Knowledge of MS Office with Intermediate level of Excel.
- Experience with ABAP programming (reading, debugging)
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements.
- Ability to gather feedback from key stakeholders to influence solution design and approach, and lead prioritization of requirements.
- Associate degree with minimum of 4 years of related work experience or a four-year degree with a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.