System Administrator 2-13739
This position is responsible for coordinating and facilitating technical and business analysis for infrastructure services utilized by our client’s network and server management, software, and services.
- Working with IT leadership to provide consistent, coordinated services, and ensuring high quality services for all functions provided by the infrastructure team.
- Assists in coordination of service provisioning and infrastructure hosting, ensuring the client is following infrastructure best practices and procedures, technical troubleshooting to resolve system issues with project and business teams across the agency.
- Provide business analysis and requirement gathering to integrate business needs with IT systems and development, technical solutions, upgrades, and infrastructure changes.
- Provides customer service and consulting support on a broad array of technical services.
- Frequently work on projects that require a strong understanding of customer service, good communication skills, and the ability to work within a team approach.
- Implementing and using many new technologies.
- Work closely with business units to develop road maps for differentiated service offerings to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure.
- Involved in continuously improving, supporting, and aligning strategic initiatives with technical infrastructure and services.
- Possess the ability to understand user and process requirements and ensure those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables.
- ITIL knowledge with Service Transition process understanding and Continuous Service Improvement skills is desired.
- Systems Administrator capabilities with 5 years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, a degree of creativity and latitude is expected.