SQL Server BI Developer – 5586
Our client in Menasha, WI is looking for a SQL Server BI Developer
Essential Job Duties:
- Develops, tests, and maintains data interfaces between business applications in accordance with departmental standards. Performs analysis, design, coding, and maintenance of data imports and extracts.
- Consults with Business Analysts and departmental key stakeholders on technical solutions and best practices. Provides expertise to help develop information systems solutions.
- Monitors and audits systems for effectiveness, throughput, and responsiveness. Recommends changes as appropriate. Advises management on how to improve application environment and system performance. Troubleshoots customer complaints related to system performance issues.
- Assists in the support and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Develops and maintains data feeds for data warehouse and business intelligence systems.
- Maintains effective communication with computer vendors, supply companies and key representatives from all departments for system development, implementation and problem resolution.
- Serves on Deployment Committee to review and approve changes and enhancements to production systems.
- May be required to take call to assist in resolution of technical problems. May be required to work later hours when system changes are being implemented or problems arise.
- Must have a high degree of patience, cooperativeness, intuitiveness, initiative and exceptional judgment.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting, and be an excellent communicator with problem-solving abilities and team skills.
Minimum Education Required:
- Requires BS in Computer Science, Business or related technical field.
Minimum Related Years of Experience (per minimum education) Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program interfacing required, preferably in a healthcare or health insurance environment. Advanced knowledge of MSSQL relational databases and T-SQL required. Working knowledge of .Net, PHP, SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS preferred.