Our client is in search of a strong SQL Devleoper who is a self starter.
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Writing queries used for front-end applications (websites, desktop applications, or cloud apps)
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Creating database triggers for automation, e.g., automatic email notifications
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance
- Programming views, stored procedures, and functions
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Familiarity with SVN and GIT.
- Agile and Waterfall
- Good follow up and interface skills
- A collaborative approach to development, including constructive participation in code reviews, source code commenting, and clearly documenting processes.