Software Engineer 3-14004
We are recruiting for a software engineer for our client’s staff supplementation and to perform application system development and support activities. The software engineer will work in a mainframe COBOL/CICS/DB2 environment.
- Assist the applications development staff support mainframe COBOL/CICS, and DB2 systems.
- Work as part of the mainframe applications development support team and will get their direction from lead workers within the unit.
- Candidates must have proven experience and understanding of the full system development life-cycle of applications development.
- DB2, VSAM, and CICS mainframe application experience and proficiency in COBOL development of code with very strong analytical skills ARE REQUIRED.
- Excellent understanding of problem resolution and testing.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent ‘people skills’.
- FTP to Mainframe