We are recruiting for a Software Engineer candidate with 8 or more years of experience who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, and independently performs a variety of complicated tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Candidates with LANDesk management experience and security certifications are preferred.
- Consults, facilitates, analyzes, and designs processes and tasks required for the development of the client’s end user computing architecture under the direction of a Desktop Management and Support Section (DMS) Chief.
- Help define high-level migration plans to move from current to future states
- Help detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Oversee the research, evaluation, and selection of hardware and software
- Design standard configurations
- Consult on technology implementations and modification activities for new or shared end user computing solutions.