Software Developer (LifePRO)-7084065
We are looking for a Software Developer with LifePRO application knowledge that would create insurance applications and support applications in Waverly, IA.
- The software developer collaborates with various developers, business analysts, and others to create and maintain applications to meet business needs.
- This role is responsible for software development of complex and/or large-scale business solutions, providing technical knowledge and designs for specific applications.
- This role will also provide technical guidance and leadership to less experienced colleagues, analyze system problems, and recommend opportunities to improve system effectiveness and efficiency.
- The Software Developer will work in a client/server, business intelligence, mainframe, and/or web environment for a vendor packaged application.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or CS or the equivalent trade-off in related education and related professional work experience are required.
Additional Job Details:
- EXL LifePRO application Futjisu COBOL VB.NET MS SQL Server, integration and reporting services Agile Development methods