Our Wisconsin Fox Valley client is looking to add a SharePoint Architect to their internal team.
Develops applications and generates point solutions within all aspects of the Systems Development Life Cycle. Develops, tests, implements, and supports applications on various platforms.
Essential to this Position
- SharePoint and .NET Design and Development with integration to other Office Components and Solutions
- Follow department processes, procedures and client requirements; may make recommendations and/or implement improvements/solutions
- Utilize tools to design, develop and document business solutions
- Track project information, document issues, resolve routine issues, and report status to management
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Engineering
- Experience with the Microsoft Platform, including .Net Framework, MS SQL, MS Access, SharePoint
- Significant knowledge and experience with SharePoint including site farms, systems administration, best practice, and solutions development on SharePoint platform
- Ideal candidate would have experience leading and implementing a SharePoint roll-out and have in-depth knowledge of the SharePoint infrastructure and platform
- Proven Project Management experience is a plus
- Experience with SDLC methodologies and processes used in designing, developing, testing, implementing, and optimizing web applications