Beacon Technologies is currently recruiting for a SharePoint Architect with K2 experience. Services provided will include, but not be limited to the following related to overall Microsoft Productivity and Collaboration (e.g. SharePoint and K2) technical leadership, development and support.
- Provide functional and technical support of technology administrators and users, capturing and delivering on improved first and second level support documentation.
- Serve as the conduit between the company and their SharePoint Support partner.
- Thoroughly review existing technical and functional documentation, identify gaps, and develop appropriate documentation to ensure ability to up skill additional IT resources on the technical structure, concepts, peripherals and support of Microsoft products including SharePoint and K2.
- Assess existing on-boarding training (functional and technical) and provide recommendation (and potentially work with Corporate Training) for the development/provision of additional (or new) training.
- Review and Assess current Microsoft Productivity and Collaboration platform and tools standards and usage, provide feedback as they apply to core functionality that is being or could be leveraged more fully.