Senior Systems Analyst/C# Developer-6675
The Senior Systems Analyst (Developer) will enhance business capability through the information systems development while providing top level day-to-day system support. This role will work with other team members (IT, Project Managers, and Business Representatives) to effectively build new applications and solutions. Ensuring functional designs are stable, reliable, and scalable Information Technology (IT) systems. The role is also responsible for verifying production applications are operating at optimal levels through quality application delivery; and quickly and accurately correcting production issues as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for translating functional specifications into technical specifications.
- Prepare and install software solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring of Development Team Members on troubleshooting techniques and technical inquiries.
- Provide support for the business day-to-day production by responding promptly and professionally to all production incidents.
- Support fixing applications through SIT, UAT, and post project implementation.
- Understand and build technical designs that meet the development standards of Technical Architect direction.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Learn, understand, and practice project methodology to assist guiding development teams through development life cycles to ensure project success within expected scope, budget, and timeline.
- Document and protect solutions by developing confidential flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years of experience in Software Development, information Technology, or in a related area.
- Understanding for object-oriented programming and software development.
- Experience in information system implementation or change efforts.
- Experience working with software design principals.
- Ability to develop based on provided functional specifications.
- Computer analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to communicate with internal/external entities.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Minimum of 5+ years of .NET application development experience
- C# experience
- Familiarity WPF and XAML
- Familiarity with ADO.Net usage in WPF applications
- Familiarity with object-oriented design patterns
- Previous experience with migrating queries from SQL Server 2008 to 2014/2016
- Previous experience with Source Control (e.g. TFS)
- Experience with DevExpress 15.x
- Ability to work independently to achieve product development results
- Ability to collaborate with the entire Project team including Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, and Customers to shape the product design