Senior SAP Implementation Business Analyst-6483
The SAP Business Analyst – MM/WM works with business process owners and key users to analyze business requirements, determines how to meet these needs with SAP solutions, and implement the SAP Standard Global Template.
Key Responsibilities and Specific Accountabilities:
- SAP expert in MM, Purchasing, WM, EWM, Vendor evaluations, SRM
- Business Process expert in Purchase to Pay, Vendor evaluations, knowledge of Quality processes, and Warehouse management
- Analyze business requirements against SAP solution through fit/gap analysis for functional area (MM/WM)
- Coordinate business gaps with business process owners and change management team
- Production or FRICEW functional specs whether local or global
- Provide technical guidance to and coordinate activities of the functional specialists to ensure solution integrity
- Responsible for data migration in functional area, interfacing with Center of Authority and the requirements of SAP Data Services and oversee data cleansing, data extraction and data build
- Analyze user roles and map users to global template roles
- Participate in SIT, UAT and OAT testing
- Lead training delivery in functional area for key users, and assist in end-user training delivery
- Support go-live activities during and after cutover
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Center of Authority personnel in functional area
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, customer focused attitude within and between departments.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
- Ensure compliance with all Divisional and Group IT policies.
- Comply with all Information Technology Department and Company policies, procedures, and programs.
- Responsible for Environmental Health and Safety management and policy commitments as prescribed for this role in Duty of Care.
- Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job Knowledge / Education and Qualifications
- The details described here are representative of those that are encountered by or must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Project Management, or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with SAP, as a business analyst or deployment specialist.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Database, Design, Development, Spreadsheet, Word Processing, PowerPoint, Visio, and Screen captures
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Certification in CPIM, APICS, and SAP business areas is a plus.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions
- Demonstrates group presentation skills
- Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar
- Varies writing style to meet needs
- Presents numerical data effectively
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views
- Gives and welcomes feedback
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Puts success of team above own interests
- Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Follows policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Supports organization’s goals and values
- Benefits organization through outside activities
- Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
- Measures self against standard of excellence
- Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources
- Sets goals and objectives
- Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks
- Develops realistic action plans.