Senior Quality Analyst-8164432
We are recruiting for a senior Quality Analyst to conduct regular risk assessments of all IT infrastructure and applications that contain electronic protected health information (ePHI). The consultant will develop a risk management process, including a risk register to identify and prioritize risk to the client and ensures that each risk is properly managed, which allows the client to protect its intellectual property and regulated patient and caregiver data.
- Analyze requirements and transform them into manual and automated test scripts.
- Develop test estimates, write test plans and scripts, execute test plans and scripts, and prepare test summary reports.
- Assist in the creation and upkeep of business area procedures, work instructions and job aid materials.
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures to attain quality service.
- Coach and mentor system and software engineers on testing methodology and best practices
- Quality certification preferred, such as Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE) or Certified Software Quality Engineer (CSQE).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 years’ experience.
- Proven experience in preparing and reviewing requirements specification, including use case scenarios, functional requirements, and traceability matrices.
- Proven experience as a test analyst with deep understanding of developing thoughtful and meaningful test strategies for complex integrated solutions
- Thorough understanding of system development lifecycle methodologies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to manage and complete multiple projects.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to advise and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to improve IT processes and mitigate risk.