Senior .NET Software Engineering Manager — 6748
Our client is currently seeking a talented Engineering Manager to join our engineering team and participate in the design and development of our proprietary clinical decision support (CDS) systems and related platform technology. The ideal candidate is passionate about building great software and driven to help deliver systems that solve real-world problems which matter in the lives of others. As part of our engineering team, you’ll be working in a highly collaborative environment in an exciting and comfortable atmosphere. At our client, your work is critical to the success of our company, and each team member is involved in the evolution and progress of our platform from making architecture and design decisions to exploring and implementing new technologies.
Some things that are important to our client:
- Three or more years of managing software engineers, specifically as part of an agile development environment.
- Comfortable leading teams of engineers in an agile environment and familiar with Extreme Programming (XP) practices.
- Prior experience with OO programming in C# is preferred.
- At least five or more years working with web based systems.
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOAP vs RESTful)
- Firm understanding of MVC web applications – we use ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Interest working with relational and non-relational data, SQL is a must, and bonus points for experience with SQL Server and Elasticsearch.
- A proven track record of leading the delivery of working software while collaborating with end users.
About Our Client:
Our client is a rapidly growing healthcare IT software company that is passionate about making healthcare smarter. Their solutions help providers make educated decisions that improve patient care and evaluate cost effectiveness. They have a start-up atmosphere and a youthful mentality, but the market demand and stability that exceeds our age. Their customers include some of the most prestigious hospitals in all 50 states and eight countries worldwide.
Their Madison office is located downtown, just a couple blocks from the capitol. Their casual work environment and flexible hours create a healthy work-life balance. When they aren’t building great software you can find the team having fun at various outings and events around Madison, or possibly deep in a game on their office foosball table.