Senior .Net Developer — 7030
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for a client of theirs located in the Neenah, WI area.
The ideal candidate will meet the requirements below:
- Proficiency in common Microsoft applications, including MS Office Suite, Visio, SharePoint and Outlook.
- An in-depth knowledge in problems solving, database, application servers, application design and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals; ability to effectively present information to groups of internal and external project stakeholders, across all levels of the organization.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Lean/Agile best practices, DevOps, SDLC (System Development Lifecycle), PLC (Project Lifecycle) and has a history of supporting team members on projects using various development methodologies (Waterfall to Agile).
- Demonstrates thought leadership through innovative, creative, problem solving that arrives at actionable next steps in alignment with desired business outcomes.
- Versed in multiple IDE’s and Languages including Gosu, Apex, .Net and Java.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- High level understanding of our technologies to be able to work and understand our technical team. These technologies include Guidewire, Salesforce, Ratabase, Paymentus and Hadoop.
- Approaches work in a structured, systematic way, organizing and prioritizing workload to meet demands of the team, department and organization.
- Understands enterprise and product priorities and escalates appropriately any deviations from those priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations.
- Commitment to continuous building of personal professional knowledge: ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.
- Excellent communication skills with on-site and geographically disparate teams.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Understanding of the benefits of rapid prototyping to demonstrate the merits of a proposed solution.
- Approach problems with an entrepreneurial mindset. Design experiments, measure outcomes, adapt as needed.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- Thrives on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to gain the respect of the team, stakeholders, and management.