Senior Mobile/Web Developer-6001
Our Client’s Technology Solutions team is developing compliance based software for 15+ mobile and web applications. The mobile applications are implemented natively on Android via Android Studio/Java and on iOS via Objective-C/X-code. Theweb applications are undergoing a cloud native architecture transformation utilizing technologies like: React, Redis NoSQL, Git, with micro-service based C#/.NET backend, deployed to the Azure public cloud. The Azure platform allows for dynamic scaling of our applications to meet the demand of a growing a user-base and their use of ELDs. Tools like Chef, Release Management and Jenkins, are used to automate the spinning up of the Azure environments and services on demand. With the combination of Release Management and feature toggles, our applications are continuously deployed to our beta and production environments quickly getting features into our customer hands..
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field REQUIRED.
- 5+ years PC/Internet based software or web development experience including analysis, technical design, coding and testing.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Object oriented programming experience with Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.NET MVC)
- Understanding of SQL Server development and database structures.
- Mobile development experience