Senior Internal Business Systems Analyst-12073
This Senior Internal Business Systems Analyst (Migration Lead) position is responsible for data migration of high profile modernization projects. The BRITS Phase II modernization is a multi-year project spanning multiple Agile Release cycles. The candidate will adhere to consistent data migration processes and must be experienced in versatile software data approaches. This candidate will also assist with database documentation, management, SSIS, and data flow diagrams.
- The candidate will be joining a fast-paced Scrum team delivering data migration features and packages in Sprint-sized deliverables.
- Project duties for data migration include Scrum-suitable data migration planning, migration requirement gathering, package development in Visual Studio, dry-runs, testing, quality reports, exception reports and production promotion processes.
- Required to analyze the current production database (source database), the development database (destination database) and work with the business unit to create requirements for data migration.
- Requirement reviews and approvals are required prior to implementation of the migration.
- Expert experience in working with a Scrum team, Agile principles and data migration tasks are required for this position.
- Expert communication skills are required for ensuring requirements are understood by business units and technical design team.
- The candidate will have additional consideration if they also bring experience in creating Visual Studio programs to perform migration tasks, configuration management (Prod, Test, Training, Dev), Team Foundation Server (TFS), and SQL Server database optimization.
- Candidate must have experience and expertise in leading large and complex data migration projects.
- Candidate should demonstrate experience working in teams that follow Scrum ceremonies and Agile development processes.
- Web development experience is not required for this position; strong experience in SQL Server, T-SQL, Visual Studio and C# is required.
- The candidate should have strong communication skills and should be a team player.