Security Architect/Specialist -4320
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Security Architect/Specialist for one of their clients located in Madison, WI. The qualified candidate is skilled in the following:
- Security Architect experience (3-5 years minimum, 10 years would be great, but looking for a higher level architect).
- Active Directory, Web Access Management, SSO and Federations experience.
- Strong security engineer background where they implemented designs prior to doing architect work.
- Identity access tool experience (we use Identity Manager)
- Active Directory experience, domain admin type experience at the highest level.
- Administration, lifecycle Management (experience with design is a plus).
- Understands Change Management & rules around it.
- They need to be self-sufficient.
- Must be able to dive in and figure things out.
- Certifications and formal education are nice, but not required.
- For example: Active Directory Management and Identity Access Management certifications