Security Architect / Specialist — 4320
Beacon Technologies is seeking an experienced Security Architect for a client in Madison, WI.
1. Security Architect experience (3-5 years minimum, 10 years would be great, but looking for a higher level architect.) Experience is key!
2. Active Directory, Web Access Management, SSO and Federations experience.
3. Strong security engineer background where they implemented designs prior to doing architect work.
4. Identity access tool experience (we use Identity Manager)
5. Active Directory experience, domain admin type experience at the highest level
6. Administration, lifecycle Management (experience with design is a plus)
7. Understands Change Management & rules around it.
8. They need to be self-sufficient.
9. Must be able to dive in and figure things out.
1. Certifications and formal education are nice, but not required.
For example: Active Directory Management and Identity Access Management certifications