Security Analyst — 7071
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Security Analyst to work for a client located in Sun Prairie, WI.
Our client’s mission is simple: to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Our web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration. We believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
We’re looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment. We offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
The Security Analyst is responsible for analyzing system and application security and providing security recommendations for optimum protection of computer systems and information resources. This position develops, tests, implements, and maintains security policies and programs and assists with the identification of security procedures to support business objectives and regulatory compliance.
In the role of a Security Analyst – Governance, Risk and Compliance, you will have responsibilities to participate in security audits and risk assessments, and coordinate IT efforts to comply with security policies, standards and procedures. Strong communication skills are required as this role interacts with all levels of management across the organization as well as external vendors or partners. You will analyze system and application security and provide security recommendations for optimum protection of computer systems and information resources. You will assist in identifying security risks and exposures by participating in security reviews, IT projects, evaluations and risk assessments to measure compliance with regulations, security policies and standards. You represent Information Security in meetings and communicate security standards to teams.
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must possess minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and two to four years of related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in working independently as well as effectively in cross-functional teams with the ability to establish, foster and maintain relationships across the organization.
- Must possess strong analytical skills and strong solution orientation.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple assignments and tasks.
- Must demonstrate strong documentation, communication skills, and possess the ability to deliver formal and informal presentations to a diverse audience
- Must have the ability to handle proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Must embrace the need to dynamically evolve and stay current in knowledge of the business, its technology and industry information security arenas
- Candidates must meet or exceed all minimum criteria above
- Basic knowledge of Information Security and Governance in a SaaS environment
- Good knowledge of security standards or frameworks. (e.g. NIST, COBIT, ISO, ISF – IRAM2)
- Basic knowledge of privacy compliance and European Union laws and regulations (GDPR)
- Good knowledge in using standard industry applications to create or update documents to meet compliance reporting requirements
- Security related certifications such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC are preferred but not required