Our North Central Wisconsin client has a contract opening for a security engineer with heavy Active Directory experience and multi-factor authentication (MFA). The role of the security analyst as a part of this project is a person that has access to Active Directory (AD) and the new Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) software. This person’s main role will be to analyze the current CMIC AD structure as it relates to the implementation of the selected MFA solution.
- Collaboratively work with the Security Engineer to support the identification of the best way to implement the MFA solution.
- Work with the Security Administrator to properly change the AD and MFA application.
- Actively work with the project team to successfully implement an MFA solution for all users of the CMIC systems.
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience in the role of a security analyst using industry standard AD and MFA solutions.
- Experience implementing MFA solutions; preferably an MFA solution being considered.
- Solid and proven analytical techniques to help communicate technical information to others so that they can utilize the information to; make decisions, complete activities, fulfil documentation and communicate direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work effectively as a part of a project team to accomplish the project objectives and deliverables. Security certifications is required.
- Efficiently collect and analyze security data as it relates to AD and MFA.
- Prepare and present analysis to others so that project deliverables and requirements can be met.
- Work with the End User Computing resources to analyze technical requirements, processes and procedures related to MFA and AD.
- Work with the Security Administrator to ensure the changes being made by the Security Administrator are accurate.
- Work close with the Security Engineer to create the solution, design and technical implementation plan.
- Provide analysis to support the implementation of automation.
- Support the training of others.