Seeking an Information Security Analyst. This individual acts as the technical expert responsible for the oversight and coordination of information technology security efforts to reduce risks to the organization’s core systems and applications. This position is also responsible for monitoring, evaluating and maintaining security systems to protect Client’s critical information assets from internal, as well as external threats and vulnerabilities by defining information protection standards, and selecting appropriate controls to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, availability and audit-ability of information assets.
- Five plus years of progressive experience in information security, including security policy development, network penetration testing, information security assessments, risk analysis and compliance testing, entitlement reviews, and identity management.
- Healthcare/HIPAA experience preferred
- Certification(s) in Information Security industry (e.g. CISA, CISM or CISSP) is required.
- Microsoft and/or Cisco certification desirable.
- A valid driver’s license is required