SAS Programmer Analyst-6457
Our Green Bay client is adding to their team. Mainframe SAS and JCL are the main technologies. Knowledge of SQL Server, VB, and workflow is a plus.
- Position requires working independently in a fast-paced computing environment, responding to the needs of clients for automated data processing, management and reporting.
- Work includes coding and building solutions that are in line to support our customer’s marketing and business strategy: validation, standardization, error detection, removal of extraneous data, calculation, reconciliation, information append, data mining, relational repositories, reporting, and historical storage.
- The automation solution has the system intelligence to pass data and pdfs to SQL databases, customers, internal business units, offshore resources, external partners, production print, and e-delivery platforms.
- Data may run within and across server platforms using tools commonly available in Windows and Mainframe environments.
- Workflow solutions may involve full, partial or no automation.
- Primary programming and automation tools include: WatchFTP, WatchDirectory, Windows Task Manager, SAS, ODS, XML, Group1, Mach1, CList, VeriMove/NCOA, Syncsort, IceTool, GDG, JCL, batch files, VB, VBA, Vedit, Tableau, SQL, and FTP protocol.