Role: Project Manager to assist with coordinating the launch of loyalty program. Responsibilities include:
- Launch plan deliverables, responsibilities and timelines for various stakeholders.
- Meeting documentation and action item tracking.
- Coordination of content development and financial justification from various internal resources.
- Clarity management and assignments.
- Partner with I/S PM to regularly discuss project status and deliverables.
- Lead weekly internal and agency status meetings, prepare and update status reports.
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience and 3-5 large scale projects
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in project management methodologies, practices, techniques and tools – Waterfall
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across divisions; analytical and tactical problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills, including: project scheduling, change control, reporting and stakeholder/relationship management skills
- Microsoft Project experience and Clarity
- Strong customer focus
- Dashboard status reporting with a focus on status reporting to executives
- Effective at managing conflict
We are looking for well rounded professionals with good interpersonal skills as well as strong verbal and written communication.