Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Project Manager for a large client in Madison, WI.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or Management Information Systems
- Job experience equivalent: 7 years business operations or IT application development experience
- 3 years engagement experience managing large scale, complex projects with multiple dependencies ($2M budget with at least 15 concurrent project members)
- 2 years engagement experience on insurance or financial services industry projects(s)
- Experience facilitating the business through the assessment phase of a project including scope definition, high level requirement gathering, cost/benefit analysis development, etc.
- Experience using earned value management techniques for tracking and communicating project performance
- Experience gathering and presenting project progress and success metrics for executive level reporting
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated superior knowledge of the entire Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to communicate business and technical information clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to project lead a cross-functional, multi-location, multi-sourced project team
- Experience tracking and managing projects with MS Project Server