Project Manager — 7097
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager to join a their client located in Sun Prairie, WI.
The client is a web-based company providing services and software solutions to insurance companies, vehicle manufacturers, fleets and collision repair centers. Their mission is to bring all stakeholders in the collision repair industry together in a way that benefits everyone. Their web-based software solutions are designed to enhance performance management with complete transparency, concise measurements, and seamless data integration, and they believe in the power of key performance indicators to drive improvement.
They are looking for an ambitious and talented career-minded professional who would like to make a difference utilizing their skill set, while working in a thriving agile-methodology environment and offer competitive career opportunities, great benefits and promote a work-life balance.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring IT project and program activities for managing team’s adoption of Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence in support of the adoption of SAFE. You will provide leadership, mentoring, Training, communication, and success measurements for the migration to agile project management framework. As the Atlassian SME, You will help develop and align project management methodologies, standards, processes and procedures to our solutions to provide training, operational support, and best practices.
The position may include coordination of restoration of service activities related to outages and require being on an on-call
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3 or more years’ experience managing projects in a large scale IT environment
- 3 or more years’ experience managing project with Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- 1 or more years’ experience administrating Atlassian JIRA
- Experience in communicating, managing, planning, directing, coordinating, organizing, and reporting on concurrent assigned projects
- Strong knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle) phases
- Strong knowledge of Agile management methodologies and tools
- Strong knowledge of Scrum
- Strong collaboration skills and teamwork
- Strong mentoring and training skills
- Must possess strong meeting facilitation, interpersonal, ownership, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven leadership, results orientation, and self-motivation traits
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience developing training content and conducting webinars.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Frameworks
- Knowledge of software technologies, tools, and processes
Apply NOW if you think this is the job for you!