Project Manager — 708
Beacon Technologies is looking for a Project Manager II to work for a client located in Milwaukee, WI.
This person must exhibit high-energy with significant experience as a Project Manager to lead PC / laptop replacement project.
- Designing, planning, and coordinating work teams.
- Following standard project management industry practices such as the PMI’s framework.
- Understanding business and technical objectives of a project and works closely with project sponsor.
- Creating project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishing project organization and methodologies and defining roles and responsibilities.
- Documenting risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Managing scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Provides technical support to project team members.
- Handles complex application features and technical designs.
- Designs and implements the components required for complex application features.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Professional certification is highly desirable.
- Project Manager capabilities with 11 or more years of experience. Capable of managing a project with up to ten (10) or more staff and/or a project with multiple subprojects.
Apply now if interested!