Project Manager — 7074
Beacon Technologies is looking for an IT Project Manager to work for a client that is located in Waukesha, WI.
The IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple medium to large scale IT projects across the organization through cross functional coordination to ensure quality delivery of projects in an on-time, on-budget manner. This individual will create and communicate project plans to all project stakeholders and will manage the relationships with project team and stakeholders. This individual will also be expected to contribute to the development of the Project Management Methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field; in lieu of degree 4 years related experience within a similar working environment
- 3-5 years of project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results while working on multiple projects simultaneously, balancing resources, timing and quality of outcome
- Demonstrated success in influencing people and teams who are not all direct reports
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated individual with a dedicated approach
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Ability to learn new technology applications and process techniques quickly
- Previous experience manager HRIS systems implementations
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Life Cycles methodologies
- Experience in building and managing a project schedule in Microsoft Project or similar project management tools
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Apply now if you believe you are a qualified fit for this position!