Beacon Technologies is recruiting for a Project Manager for a client located in Milwaukee, WI. The candidate should be skilled in Project Management and Execution, Digital Site Administration/Project management.
- Oversees all aspects of various projects of a moderately complex nature.
- Assembles project team, assigns individual responsibilities, identifies resources needed, develops schedule to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Encompasses planning, directing, organizing, and controlling system-approved projects from conception through implementation.
- Manages the resources and processes to deliver timely results adhering to budget and meeting quality organizational standards.
- Manages small to moderately complex projects ensuring on time and on budget, within quality standards delivery.
- Defines project management processes and standards and establishes targets, benchmarks and performance measures for project delivery.
- Plans, organizes, controls and evaluates projects from concept phase to implementation.
- Working with key stakeholders, manages project processes using established methodologies, tools and resources to ensure timelines, budget and results meet leadership expectations.
- Provides direction to all staff assigned to projects including internal employees and external vendors contracted to complete projects.
- Collaborates with leadership to set clear team and individual expectations to accomplish the goals set forth in the project charter.
- Coordinates the daily work effort of project teams.
- Ensures effective utilization of project resources, people and equipment through all phases of the project.
- Works closely with team leaders to stay on track, keep current with reporting progress and raising concerns as they arise.
- Provides consistent and timely communication to project sponsors, other project managers, the project team, director and other clinical leadership involved in the project to include a formal reporting process, understanding of project vision and current status.
- Collaborates with project managers, product owners and other leaders in local markets to evaluate results according to project plans.
- Meets milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Assists with preparing and monitoring annual project budgets and the plans to support projects identified for development.
- Develops a project schedule for each new product/program or assigned project.
- Produces regular reports showing progress against stated timelines and budget.
- Creates and maintains documented process, techniques and tools that are part of project management methodology.
- Provides post implementation tracking for major projects to ensure the expected benefits are obtained and that key insights are captured and incorporated into future projects and processes.