Project Manager 3-12140
Our client is seeking a Project Manager and Technical Lead to complete training, communication, support, and retirement of the current Oracle solution.
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in collaborating with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- This is a management role with human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- More senior role has responsibility for multiple large, complex projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required.
- Typically has 10 to 15 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
Must Have Skills
- Software development life cycle activities/deliverables knowledge: 3 (3-Moderately Strong) of 5 (5-Expert) and 10 years
- Oracle Forms 10g forms and reports: 2 years
- Previous Experience with Public Safety (Office of Emergency Management, Police, Fire): 5 (5-Expert) of 5 (5-Expert) and 10 years
- Analyze requirements, architect solutions, implement and test final technical solutions: 5 (5-Expert) of 5 (5-Expert) and 10 years